Pages

Friday, February 5, 2021

.. Angus McWhirttier ('usna sober'- Harvey Keitel): .. ".. -... for as I am a sneaky devil.. for as I am a sneaky devil.. I manipulated the mudusa-ultron rebecca raskolnikov 2nd Goddess Tammuz.. and.. the poor dear.. the poor, adorable, lovable dear.. she really would describe herself as a dimbulb.. she really would.. she-.. sob sob.. she really, really... sob sob sob.. i can't do this.. i can't do this.. I can't do th'is... I-. .. I am.. I'm manipulating her.. the rebecca raskolnikov medusa-ultron 2nd goddess Tammuz... i'm manipulating her.. into reading from a text that I wrote.. that I wrote... I!!.. I!!.. I!!.. a text that I wrote that she's reading from.. a text that she couldn't possibly understand... she could possibly understand.. what this text-.. means.. and the text is this: .. that I.. Angus McWhirttier (Harvey Keitel).. I finally rage in a loud, raging voice... ".. I AM HARVEY KEITEL!!...".. the actor-.. the actor Harvey Keitel... and... i'ts such a swerve of fate.. such a swerve of coincidence.. whereby.. it turns out.. the Bogeyman.. the face of the mountain-orc Bogeyman on the cover of 'Power Pack'.. a late, late, late issue of 'Power Pack'.. this was always my face.. I am Harvey Keitel.. that it was always my face.. maybe you can figure out the rest.. what I sneaky devil Harvey Keitel am actually doing.. sending a text to the medusa-ultron rebecca raskolnikov goddess tammuz.. a text for her to read that she couldn't possibly understand.. while she's reading it.. while-.. while she's reading it.. so that I actor Harvey Keitel... am sent into the inferno-Hellfire.. of the Bogeymana.. of-.. of hte the Bogeyman.. ahhgghhhh.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sZyY1DkAik

No comments:

Post a Comment