Pages

Friday, February 5, 2021

Martin Luther: ... ".. and-.. and 'Meg electric'- Megan Gale's very, very favourite song was 'Heaven on their minds' in 'Jesus Christ Superstar'.. and when they found her.. and they raped her.. over and over again.. they said.. perhaps Andrew Lloyd Weber had already gotten it out in America that Saint James was supposed to be the character who sang that song.. 'Heaven on their minds'.. and not Judas.. not Judas.. because Andrew Lloyd Weber wanted to-.. sob-.. to protect Judas.. but it is finally.. - Judas.. it is finally Judas.. and Saint James.. ?... -.. I.. I don't know... I don't know.. but the women who raped 'Meg electric'- Megan Gale over and over again.. the women who raped her over and over again.. they like Martin Luther.. they like Martin Luther.. and what they said about the man who sung.. 'Heaven on their minds'.. in 'Jesus Christ Superstar'... it means that Martin Luthor his fat flesh will inflate like a blowfish and he Martin Luther he will piss and shit himself as-.. as he is punished by holy Yahveh and by holy Freyya Morningstar above.. and-.. and I've said this so many times that I cannot even.. I forget the words... I forget what I say to punish myself for what I did.. to megan gale.. to Judas.. to Hanno raudsepp too.. who wanted to play me in a television miniseries about the english reformation.. once.. so quoth the Raven Daiavil.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment