Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2021

Audiomachine - We are Gods..is the official, quintessence-of-dust music of.. Savvannah Samson: ..".. Hanno Raudsepp.. I'm-.. I'm an acting teacher.. that is so unbelievably surprising of me.. of all people.. but I really am an acting teacher.. I'll teach you acting.. Hanno Raudsepp.. I'll teach you acting.. I'll set up-... I'll do an eleven year.. a twelve year acting course for you.. Hanno Raudsepp.. I'll mention this first.. a late, late, late- year of this twelve year acting course is a year-long course-section called.. title.. "Tom Welling".. it's a year-long course titled.. sorry.. called.. "Tom Welling".. "Tom Welling".. it's a year long.. it's late, late, late in the twelve-year acting course that I'm.. sob sob.. that I'm giving you... Hanno Raudsepp.. as your acting teacher.. Hanno Raudsepp.. as Savvannah Samson your official acting teacher.. Hanno Raudsepp.. I'm doing a twelve-year absolutely, utterly free twelve-year acting-course with you Hanno Raudsepp.. starting today.. you'll be my only student.. my only student.. for twelve whole years.. for twelve whole years... Hanno Raudsepp.. absolutely free.. no money payment nada.. totally free twelve-year acting course with you as my only student for these twelve years that I'm giving you my beloved, sacred Hanno Raudsepp.. okay.. sob sob-.. sorry.. sorry.. auuhh.. sob sob.. about two years after the acting course called... the one-year acting course.. maybe one-year.. sob sob sob.. maybe only one-year after the one-year course-section called.. 'Tom Welling'.. maybe two.. maybe one-and-a-half years after.. 'Tom Welling'.. after.. after 'Tom Welling'.. is a year-and-a-half or two-year acting course-segment called.. 'Thomas Goering'.. called.. 'Thomas Goering'... okay-.. sob sob.. sorry.. Haydnn is Thomas Goering.. Haydnn is Thomas Goering.. in this one-year-and-a-half or two-year acting course segment called.. 'Thomas Goering'.. Haydnn is Thomas Goering.. wait.. wait- SORRY!!.. Hanno Raudsepp sob sob sob sob.. it may be some years longer... than a twelve-year acting course.. with you still as my only student.. Hanno Raudsepp.. and still.. 'till the end of time.. 'till the end my friend.. William Forsythe. .'till the end my friend.. 'till the end of time.. absolutely free.. absolutely, utterly free.. sob sob sob sob sob.. utterly free-of-charge.. sob sob sob sob sob.. utterly.. free-of-charge.. Hanno Raudsepp.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley hannah jason leigh kate moss hyacinth ryder megan d. iseult winona ryder.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8bjxy99Tcs

No comments:

Post a Comment