Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2021

.. Dune 2020 Official Trailer Music.. is the official, quintessential, archetypical, mystical music of.. of.. at the very, very, very, very, very beginning of "Magneto 2", directed by Geoffrey Wright, Sophia Copolla.. and Scorcese... Eric Magnus (Hanno Raudsepp).. is walking up Tripp Boulevard.. he is saying.. ".. I know that I pronounced it.. "baddtdhroom mirror"... instead of pronouncing it.. "bathroom mirror"... but I obviously meant "bathroom mirror".. even though I pronounced it.. "badthdrroom mirror"... and it is obvious that I meant.. "bathroom mirror"... and.. and.. I don't think it makes any sense at all to say.. Madeleine Herzog told her husband Moses Herzog that she would look at herself nude in the badroom mirror..".. I know I didn't say BADroom mirror... I said.. "badthdrroom mirror"... so I was obviously saying.. "Madeleine Herzog told her husband Moses Herzog that she would look at herself nude in the bathroom mirror..."... and I am trying so very hard to speak clearly and articulately.. and when I pronounce one word.. "bathroom mirror".. as.. as.. "badthdroom mirror"... I really think it should be obvious that I don't mean.. BADroom mirror.. that I mean.. "bathroom mirror"....".. and this is the monologue with Eric Magnus (Hanno Raudsepp) speaks to himself as he is walking up Tripp Boulevard in Trenton, Ontario.. having perhaps thru Days of future past time-mechanics.. teleport-time-travelled to.. the late nineteen fifties.. ?..-.. on the perhaps fictional conceit that Saul Bellow wrote and published his novel.. "Herzog"... in the 1950's..?..-.. all of this at the very, very, very, very, very beginning of the movie.. "Magneto 2", directed by Geoffrey Wright, Sophia Copolla.. and Scorcese... and Eric Magnus's (Hanno Raudsepp's).. very, very, very first scene... appearance.. in this movie.. filmed conclusively and with great, ultimate.. finality.. in the morning-area of.. of February 24th, 2021.. yesterday.. yesterday.. yesterday... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGBT6cP5kTI&list=RDgGBT6cP5kTI&start_radio=1

No comments:

Post a Comment