Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Hanno Jason Leigh: ..".. telepathy with me.. is only one-way information.. is only one-way information.. where I can only send information that I know that the other people all my friends don't know but I can still tell them all that information and they will KNOW it all.. intricately.. and be able to virtually totally verify ALL of it.. thru the internet and books.. but it's only one-way... they can't do the same.. for me. I can't know anything that I don't already know.. myself.. they can't give me any information telepathically.. that they know and that I don't know and that they can.. tell me.. so that I now know it.. telepathically.. from them.. information.. I mean.. and then.. that I can find that information on the internet or in books.. that can't happen.. that can't happen.. my telepathy is not one-way from them to me.. or two ways back-and-forth.. my telepathy is only one-way from me to them.. here are the two exceptions to that.. when one of the now obscure Daniel Day Lewis's said the word.. 'hootenanie'.. or... or.. 'hootenanny'.. and I did find.. 'hootenananie'.. 'hootenanie'.. on the internet.. over the course of many years.. I think it means the Peter David inclusion in Sam Raimi / Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man movies.. and Michael Jackson as "Ace II".. (.. who is.. "Ace I"..).. also.. I recently figured this out.. maybe a couple of years ago or so.. or more.. maybe.. the second occasion.. was when Obama sent me names.. that I found on the internet.. two names.. two names.. I forget them both.. now.. sorry.. real sorry.. but I remembered them for a considerable period of time.. and at at least one of these two names Obama sent me... was someone who was going to be the Yossi Beilin.. of FEMA.. in the future.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment