Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

R.H. Thomson: .. ".. I hear their's another actor named R.H. Thomson.. he better be good.."... Hanno Raudsepp: .. ".. yes.. he is good.. but he's a better actor than you... you're not actually the real R. H. Thomson.. he is.. he played Charlie Grant.. he's at the echelon of Daniel Day Lewis, Crispin Glover and Tom McCamus.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

.. the other R. H. Thomson: .. ".. that's okay.. Hanno.. that's okay.. we're good friends.. I can NEVER say that about the real R. H. Thomson.. about the Daniel Day Lewis- R.H. Thomson.. I became just as good an actor as him.. right away.. right away.. I had to.. I had to.. I'm a very, very, very smart man.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment