Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2021

.. Hanno Raudsepp: ... "... today is the date of May the 30th, 2021.. the only thing I think I said out loud as I was walking on Tripp Boulevard.. was that every single horror-Voice that I was hearing.. was Richard Allen Davis.. was the Richard Allen Davis who had murdered.. a terrified.. 3 or 4 or 5 year old girl who was lost and terrified in a forest.. in a large forest.. and that every single horror-Voice.. (.. I did not use the expression 'horror-Voice'.. I just said.. all the Voices.. all the Voices I was hearing..).. that all the Voices I was hearing was that Richard Allen Davis.. and then when I was either still walking on Tripp Boulevard or inside my house.. I said that Sam Waterston said that 14-year old Hyacinth Ryder was far, far too immature to play the socially responsible Nightingale Mist II.. or at least.. I meant to say that.. what I said out loud was that Nightingale Mist II need to be.. twenty-eight years old when she passed the bar.. that I didn't know what the expression.. 'passed the bar'.. meant.. but that I really wish I had had some law books to read when I saw twenty-eight years old.. that our intellects are at their sharpest when we are twenty-eight years old.. that's all I think.. all of the aforementioned is just about all that I said.. today.. out loud.. today.. on the date of May the 30th, 2021.. so it turned out we weren't filming 'Gotham; chapter two', directed by Tim Burton, Geoffrey Wright and Bernard Rose.. that we weren't filming that movie today... on the date of May the 30th, 2021.. today.. after all.. after-.. after all.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment