Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

... Track 19... Track 19... an issue #19- Emma Frost 19-year old Monica Bellucci Zala aka Zaladane aka 'Zala (Monica Bellucci) track.. Track 19... aka... Track 19... of Michael Giacchino's soundtrack for the movie... "Doctor Strange 1", directed by Scott Derrikson.. (.. is his name spelled.. Derrickson.. with a 'c'.. sorry.. real.. real.. sorry.. for my dereliction in the spelling of this fantastic, fantastical, astounding film director's... last name... )... Track 19... Track 19... is the official, quintessential, archetypical music of.... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ...".... I really want to or even plant to give issue #1 of Lando.. of the Marvel Comics Star Wars comic book.. issue #1 of 'Lando'.. to the Amber Heard who works at Tim Hortons by Old Highway 2 formerly Dundas... even tho it may take a long time for me to find that comic book... issue #1 of 'Lando'... in my comic book... collection... but I think it's actually... supposed to be... illegal (?)... for her to accept.. free comic books.. from me.. I honestly.. don't.. understand.. why.. tho... I really don't... it doesn't... even... seem... human... of Tim Hortons establishment... an establishment.. a corporate institution Tim Hortons... to whom I owe my very life and soul.. literally... historically.. authentically... ".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3.... .....

No comments:

Post a Comment