Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Famke Jannsen: "No, it's a lot more- Famke Jannsen not being good for humanity.. specifically, exclusively the Famke Jannsen of 'X-men 3'... the Brett Ratner movie where he did beautiful, unparalleled cinematography in that movie to truly visual the thick, heavy, dark-matter atmosphere of the Phoenix-Force surrounding me as I was sitting down paralyzed in a chair... I'm thinking of Henry James senior being paralyzed with horror as he's confronted for hours with a force of pure, horror-evil.... and.. it's.. that Superhero Hype said that I actually was quite-simply.. very much alive in 'The Wolverine'... no fuss, no muss... and that I was Wolverine Hugh Jackman's dream-girl in that movie... and the official Famke Janssen dream-girl of fans everywhere. It's bad. Very bad. For real. and then I am so grateful that James Mangold transformed that Superhero Hype- horror into me showing up in a dream of Wolverine Hugh Jackman's because he was still mourning my death.. and that's that that that that that's the ONLY way I was any dream-girl in 'The Wolverine'.. taking that literally... I really think James Mangold was so brilliant to transform Famke Janssen dream-girl into something exactly literal in 'The Wolverine'... and-.. I need to bring back a truly beautiful, wonderful, spiritual polite and civilized Jean Grey from the very first X-men movie directed by Bryan Singer.. she has to come back... before any Famke Janssen can even. Return. ".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment