Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2022

... Track 1... of disc one... Track 1... of disc one... of "Greatest Hits - Bon Jovi"... Track 1... of disc one... is the official, quintessential song of... actor Tom Cruise: ..."... Gal Godot... I want to congratulate you... you have given the most powerful, apocalyptic audition for a role in movie history... in the history of human civilization... the role of Diana Prince... ahh.. that was the first item.... the second item is... I don't think that Steve Trevor can be Captain Kirk.... I don't think that Captain Kirk can be Steve Trevor... I'm thinking something about the legalities of this... Gal Godot... I want to say something... it's a Wonder Woman character named Skeeter la Rue... it's a Wonder Woman character called Barry Bostwick.. I can't remember his last name exactly... accurately... it's a Wonder Woman character called Teasy... it's a Wonder Woman character called Chris Pine.... it's a Superman Returns character called Richard Lane, played by James Marsden...."... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment