Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2022

... Track 3... of disc one... Track 3 issue #823 Bronze age, blond-haired co-anchor lana lang... of disc one... of "Pink Floyd - echoes"... Track 3... of disc one... is the official, quintessential song of... Ned Leeds (Hanno Ridal Raudsepp): ..".. look... Bronze Age Clark Kent... I'm thinking of Christine's soul-medusa-agony in her loud voice saying 'Life is not a game'... but Bronze Age Clark Kent... I think you believe that all of life is nothing but a game.. because you said that Bronze Age Lana Lang was playing games... and she wasn't... she was doing the opposite of playing games with the sacred human soul... and you also called her sick... Bronze Age Clark Kent... this is one Clark Kent I don't want to see come back... but I think I've read this beautiful, blond-haired lana lang of the Bronze Age recently... and I wanted Bridgette Marquardt from the Girls next door to play her... I think she's very, very shy... and withdrawn... and.. Bronze Age Clark... you called her sick.. and you said she played games... and I like her... and I found her again in a recent Superman anthology of pre-crisis and post-crisis Superman comic books collected in a brilliant Hardcover package... their was a Donna Troy Superman comic book in that anthology... the very first Supergirl comic book in the history of comics her first appearance in a Superman comic... (.. Superboy?..-.. no, no- Superman...)... was in that anthology.. I gave that hardcover anthology to my little sister Jarvi Raudsepp... because of how much she loves Supergirl... she really, really, really loves Supergirl... and I thought she'd like this Bronze Age Donna Troy too... I hoped she'd really like her too.. but I think all Jarvi could think about was Supergirl...".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie nikita bellucci uma thurman... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment