Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2022

... Track 11 oothoon artemis... Track 11 oothoon artemis... Track 11 oothoon artemis.... on this ted kord ewen bremer day aka February the 6th, 2022... .... Track 11 oothoon artemis of Vangelis's soundtrack for the movie "Blade Runner".... Track 11 oothoon artemis... is the official, quintessential music of.... ... Peter Baccus: ...."... Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh / Hanno Raudsepp).... 3-year old talia al ghul (3-year old megan d. iseult)... now.... I'm thinking of a warning I think on the website... www.drugs.com .... I think that's the name of the website... that website's category for clonazepam.... I think that's the website... that website's category for clonazepam.... which states that misuse of clonazepam could lead to death... now.... I don't think that's true... they couldn't actually.... prescribe a product like clonazepam if clonazepam really was so-... volatile.... and explosive... and lethally destructive.... about... even understanding what misuse of clonazepam could even-... like.... okay... I really don't believe it's true.... at all... that misuse of clonazepam could lead to death.... but I think that specific warning means that there are specific precautions being taken with clonazepam... specific precautions.... that a warning so very-.. grave... would be assigned to clonazepam... and.... now... I want to talk about my personal peter baccus- studies of escitalopram.... and how I really, really have found an exact correlation between escitalopram and phenylalinine and... now.... I want you to remember the very first time you ever took escitalopram in your life.... and how literally minutes after taking that escitalopram... how horrific hallucinations ensued around you... in you.... in me too when I took escitalopram.... now I really really think that escitalopram is a strong hallucinogen.... and always has been... and a very, very strong hallucinogen.... and that's why I'm putting escitalopram in the same category as phenylalinine... now I don't want to scare anyone but I'm thinking of what the effects on a person's system are of taking a strong hallucinogen like escitalopram for almost a whole year.... what the effects on a person's system are.... from almost a whole year of taking a strong very strong hallucinogen like escitalopram are... I'm also thinking of this specific precaution of a warning about clonazepam about misuse of clonazepam being life-threatening... now that warning still gives me pause... because I don't think they could prescribe a life-threatening medication... that medication being clonazepam... I don't think they could prescribe it... with no explanation as to what this life-threatening misuse of clonazepam actually is... what this misuse of clonazepam actually is... which is life-threatening...".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment