Pages

Friday, July 15, 2022

... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: .."... Sophia Coppola.. if I ever play Spider man in a CGI-ied Spider man costume for you... film director Sophia Coppola... I wonder if these three stunts I did will suffice... suffice.. for all for historically literally all of my stuntwork in my Spider man CGI-ied costume.. the first is when a wall materialized out of nothing in my upstairs bedroom.. and-.. and-.. and-.. I had no choice.. I had-.. no choice.. I had to drop myself out the window of the second-floor bedroom... I wonder if our mutual readings of the work of "Thornton / Marion" Classical Dynamics.. could be utilized to transform this my dropping from a significant height out of the second-floor window of my upstairs bedroom, hanging from the window-sill.. and dropping on to the wooden deck below.. in my socks.. in my socks.. no shoes.. in my socks... I wonder if all of the textbook of Thornton / Marion of Classical Dynamics could be utilized to transform this into a swinging-on-webs scene between skyscrapers.. this my dropping on to the wooden deck in my socks from the second-floor bedroom and hanging from the window sill to to do that.. and the second stunt the second stunt item would be the mugging or "mugging" at the intersection-area of Tripp Boulevard and Old Highway 2 now just called Highway 2.. in Trenton, Ontario.. the mugging where my jaw was broken.. could be my second stuntwork item.. I feel bad about this because the mugger really turned out to be a wonderful person and a warm compassionate friend thru the telepathic ether eether ethernet.. both muggers did.. both muggers were the best of compassionate friends to me thru the ether eether ethernet during some truly horrific experiences I was going thru psychologically.. but could this be me second item stuntwork.. the third stuntwork item is troublesome.. it's when it's like I'M the mugger and I physically attacked my wonderful brother Lauri Raudsepp over my abject terror of going thru another night of what happened between those mice and cats the previous night.. and I was possessed with this abject terror vibrating maybe even inwardly pummeling my inward bulk this abject terror of another night of what was happening all night long between those mice and cats.. and that's why I physically, maniacally attacked my brother.. you know how physically strong my brother Lauri Raudsepp is.. he's physically stronger.. than I am.. my brother Lauri Raudsepp is a lot physically stronger than I am.. so this was a truly powerful, apocalyptic wrestling match between my wonderful brother Lauri Raudsepp and myself.. could these three examples of stuntwork be the sum totality of all of my stunts in a CGI-ied Spider man costume.. Sophia Coppola.. if I ever play Spider man.. for you film director Sophia Coppola... myself.. Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. playing Spider man.. in a CGI-ied Spider man.. costume...".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment