Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2022

... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ...."... I'm wondering.. did the truth about Lorna Dane... surface in my mind.. images.. truth-images.. in the January of the year 2022.. the same January that a very Carl Sandburg Lisa Simpson talked to me about the Luthers.. about Alex Luther.. about Alex Luther.. about the Luthers.. about the Luthers.. that was.. in January of the year 2022... last January.. it is now the very end conclusion of July of the year 2022... and did in my mind mental images of the truth about Lorna Dane.. surface in my mind.. beginning in January of the year 2022.. January when I began a severe and severely recurrent 'Me off meds' regime.. a severe 'Me off meds' regime that has been severely recurrent all that time since.. January-..?... January in the year 2022.. and all those months until now the conclusion of the month of July in the same year 2022..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3.. - only kate moss?.. only kate moss?.. - only kate moss?...

No comments:

Post a Comment