Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2022

... Doctor McPherson: - talking from the future, using a quantum time-travel computer -..".. I am now the Clock King... there is nuclear waste in the pills I have been prescribing for you.. in the present-tense.. in the present-day present-tense.. there is nuclear waste in the pills I've been prescribing for you.. so I am going to use deeply subliminal instruction from this future.. plateau... to instruct you.... I can't say to program you... I can't use that word.... but if that word 'program'... 'programming'.. helps you... I'll use it... to.... to... tell you when you take breaks.. rests... vacations... from these pills... in those eras when these pills I'm prescribing for you in the present-tense present-day... these pills I'm prescribing for you.... contain serious nuclear waste...".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment