Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2022

.. Hoenix - Incarnation.. is the official, quintessential music of.. Lauri Raudsepp: ..".. hanno.. I saw the movie "Macbeth", starring Sam Worthington as Macbeth and Victoria Hill as Lady Macbeth.. and when I did my Lebyedev-esque tirades.. see.. I may have read Dostoevsky's novel 'The Idiot' too... when I did my Lebyedev-esque tirades.. maybe not Lebyedev.. but I may have been thinking of him.. I may have been thinking of what a character like Lebyedev means to me.. when I did my tirades against you.. hanno.. my intention was not to stop you from having rages.. although I'd like it if you never went thru the ugly sensations of having a rage ever again.. I was trying to thru telepathic-ion vibrations.. see.. I study telepathy and empathy-vibrations... and all that.. I read new age and mysticism-books.. and.. thru my very loud voice I was raging in what is my personal own personal style of raging voice I was in my loud voice I was sending you telepathic-empathy-pain-vibration voice.. I was sending you everything I understood about who Victoria Hill actually was.. as Lady Macbeth.. in all of her roles.. and.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHmxaTIHnss .. in the inwards of the above URL.. watch?vivien = Husky-Hale-masculine-e(x)cellent-agency Titanium-Illuminati- Horrible-noun-sensory-silly.. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment