Pages

Saturday, September 16, 2023

.. Havok (Hanno Ridal Raudsepp): ..".. something happened with Jubilee (Kendra Tammuz Wilkinson).. something happened with Jubilee (Kendra Tammuz Wilkinson).. maybe.. it was.. the god Tammuz which happened with Jubilee (Kendra Tammuz Wilkinson).. I honestly believe that the Assyrian or Akkadian God Tammuz.. that he is meant to incarnate.. the pain of young women.. the pain of young women is what he the God Tammuz is supposed to BE.. and.. something happened with Jubilee (Kendra Tammuz Wilkinson).. where.. see.. I was stone-tired.. that's like a Clive Barker term.. being stone-tired.. and.. I felt.. like.. I literally could not get out of bed.. like.. is this what fatigue is.. or is fatigue.. something else.. and.. all night long I was lying in bed.. constantly shifting position.. constantly shifting position.. sometimes lying on my back.. sometimes lying on my side.. both sides.. both sides.. and.. it's like.. I heard that every single time I shifted position.. or.. see.. at first it's me lying on my side that is supposed to cause Jubilee (Kendra Tammuz Wilkinson) horrific pain.. and then.. afterwards.. fairly quickly.. also shifting position to lying on my back causes Jubilee (Kendra Tammuz Wilkinson) horrific pain.. and it's how intricate and authentic the sounds of pain she vocally makes that I hear thru the ether.. the eether.. the ether.. or the eether.. and.. it's how intricate and powerfully.. I mean.. the sounds she makes of her horrific pain.. are so.. unbelievably.. intricate.. authentic and intricate.. and.. it's Queen Masque (Laura Gordon Schlesinger) who says.. 'Havok.. I'm begging you.. only lie on your back.. and-.. it just.. develops.. from there..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult maggie hyacinth ryder.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment