Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2023

.. Lorna Dane (Embeth Davidtz): ..".. the stink of evil emanates from me.. there is a woman who is supposed to be Lorna Dane.. but she can't be.. this Lorna Dane (Emma Dumont).. there is no way she can actually BE Lorna Dane.. no way at all.. I think she's supposed to be an example I'm supposed to follow.. and because I'm weak.. or because I'm.. weakened.. or because I have been weakened.. by.. by pills.. medications.. I do-.. follow her.. to become just like her.. and therefore I become someone who can never even have BEEN Lorna Dane.. I become someone who can never be Lorna Dane.. either.. have been.. or be now.. or be now in the future.. ever.. ever.. it's like I'm not Lorna Dane.. because of this imposter Lorna Dane (Emma Dumont).. who honestly CAN'T be Lorna Dane.. because it is very simple.. Lorna Dane is nice.. and just that.. she's the nicest person.. and that's all..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley 3-year old kate moss rachel summers 9-year old megan d. iseult 9-year old angelica jones The White Queen Emma Ms. Frost maggie hyacinth ryder Zaladane The Black Queen Selene monica bellucci angelina "Gia" jolie scarlett 'Scarlet Zen' johansson savanna 'rogue' samson holly 'maddie franklin' madison gal 'diana prince' godot.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

Eclipse: ..".. Havok (Hanno Ridal Alexander Raudsepp).. you might someday feel so sorry for this Lorna Dane (Emma Dumont).. I hope that can start right now.. considering how many police officers.. she.. encountered.. and opposed.. how many.. how many.. just about only.. police officers.. just about only.. the police..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley 3-year old kate moss 48-year old nude kate moss 3-year old megan d. iseult rachel summers 9-year old megan d. iseult 9-year old angelica jones The White Queen Emma Frost maggie hyacinth ryder / madelaine ryder.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment