Pages

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

... Havok Alex Summers (Hanno Ridal Raudsepp): ...".. what if the 9/11 terrorists weren't terrorists at all.. what if they to a one hundred percent degree... were heroes.... what if.. killing a thousand businesspeople was meant as a warning for something infinitely more horrific.. for something truly... sadistic.. the prosecution of the men of enron by those filthy prosecutors and those filthy women who regulated those men of enron... and I'm going to say something else.... I am fifty years old and not very long ago I was lying in bed and couldn't fall asleep and I wanted to die right then.. and I really wanted to die there in bed.. before the death of my father ever happens.. I wanted to die before my father ever.. died.. and.. I am not so.. I am not sure.. that in the very near future.. I am not going to feel that I wish I had already died quite some time ago.. and gone to.. a parallel reality.. maybe to.. a dream-realm..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley 3-year old kate moss 48-year old nude kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment