Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

.. Havok Alex Summers (Hanno Ridal Raudsepp): ..".. it's-.. it's Jubilee (Kendra Leigh Wilkinson)..- sob.. she's so beautiful.. she's such a beautiful young girl.. she's so nice.. she's so very, very, very nice as a human being.. I mean.. I can't believe how.. how quintessentially.. nice she is.. and.. she's Wolverine's (Hugh Jackman's) best friend.. and.. he loves her.. and.. I can't even.. I mean.. I don't have Wolverine's (Hugh Jackman's) physical courage.. not even close.."....-.. Storm (Francesca Lodo): ..".. No one does.. Alex (Hanno Ridal Raudsepp).. no one does..).. Havok Alex Summers (Hanno Ridal Raudsepp): ..".. thanks.. Orora (Francesca Lodo).. I just-.. I just-.. I just-.. I can't even.. imagine.. what he's.. what-.. what he's.. I can't even verbalize.. ".. Storm (Francesca Lodo): ..".. I know.. I know.. I know.. the horrific truly horrific physical suffering that he's gone through.. that he has so with infinite courage endured.. suffered..".. Havok Alex Summers (Hanno Ridal Raudsepp): ..".. thanks, Orora (Francesca Lodo).. it's Jubilee (Kendra Leigh Wilkinson).. she's holy.. she's sacred.. she's a sacred, compassionate, gentle soul.. a gentle, compassionate person.. Jubilee (Kendra Leigh Wilkinson)..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley 3-year old kate moss 48-year old nude kate moss 3-year old megan d. iseult rachel summers 9-year old megan d. iseult angelica jones The White Queen Emma Maggie Hyacinth Ryder Zaladane Selene the Black Queen (Monica Bellucci / Daniella Amavia)... Orora (Francesca Lodo): ..".. Wait.. it is Selene the Black Queen (Daniella Amavia / Monica Bellucci (?)) who has physical courage equal to Wolverine's (Hugh Jackman).. what she has physically suffered.. endured.. the horror.. the horror of what she has physically.. suffered.. endured.. exact.. to Wolverine's (Hugh Jackman's) physical suffering.. the horror.. the horror of what happened to the infinitely physically courageous Selene the Black Queen (Daniella Amavia / Monica Bellucci)..".. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment