Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2024

.. Hanno Alexander Raudsepp: ..".. I'm really not sure about the clonazepam.. about taking.. the clonazepam.. the clonazepam pill.. which may even now.. I'm not sure.. the single pill of clonazepam which I take every day might now be a double dosage of clonazepam.. in a single pill.. in a single.. pill.. and.. I'm really really not sure about the clonazepam.. because clonazepam is prescribed for.. epilepsy.. clonazepam is an anti-epileptic.. and.. I'm still pretty sure I don't have epilepsy.. I also take two pills of cogentin.. each day.. each.. day.. and cogentin is prescribed for parkinson's disease.. and I don't have parkinson's disease either.. and.. and.. there has always been something about the cogentin that.. makes me wonder.. makes me wonder about it's effect.. on my mind.. where I feel like the cogentin has.. a sinister effect.. on my mind.. but.. this night.. this night.. while I was at Subway Restaurant.. I had one of the most terrifying attacks of Voices in my mind that I can remember.. and of.. a terrifying.. feeling.. consuming me.. and I wonder if.. that is caused.. by the clonazepam.. I came home and I took only two pills of cogentin.. and the two pills of cogentin in a truly miraculous way brought peace to my mind.. just taking two pills of.. cogentin.. In the past while I've been taking all four pills.. the escitalopram, the clonazepam and the two pills of cogentin.. really early, early in the nightime hours of the morning.. and.. I think I'm going to stop taking the clonazepam and escitalopram from now on.. and only take cogentin from now on.. I know that cogentin is prescribed for parkinson's disease.. and I don't have parkinson's disease.. but.. but.. but.." .. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss 3-year old rachel summers 3-year old megan d. iseult winona 'The White Queen' ryder savanna 'Rogue of the Uncanny X-men' samson holly 'Mystique' madison bridgette 'alison blaire of the Uncanny X-men' marquardt gal 'gerry duggan lorna dane' godot megan 'issue #271 Magistrate Tam of Genosha' gale amber 'issue #270 Magistrate Tam of Genosha' heard.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

Hanno Alexander Raudsepp: ..".. It was too much.. it was too much.. just only taking two cogentin pills in the afternoon of between three and four o'clock in the afternoon.. taking two cogentin pills in that time.. it was too much.. about an hour later I took the pill of clonazepam and the pill of escitalopram.. from the plastic cannister where I had put those pills.. and that brought peace to my mind.. I'm not sure what happened to me yesterday at Subway Restaurant where a terrying feeling overwhelmed me along with.. Voices.. Voices.. I'm not sure where that terrifying feeling came from.. but.. that was when I was taking the four pills.. clonazepam.. escitalopram.. and two pills of cogentin.. I'm not sure how many miligrams of each medication that is.. sorry.. sorry.. and.. I was taking those four pills early in the nightime hours of the morning.. and maybe now.. from now on.. storing all the pills in a plastic cannister.. maybe now from now on I'll take all four pills around three o'clock or so in the afternoon.." .. .. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment