Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

URGENT message from hanno to daniel day lewis

This is Hanno.  My email is hraudsepp@aol.com


I believe Martin Scorcese, winona ryder, although I believe there a maybe three or four different winona ryders, a woman who's name might be Jennifer, who was Mikey Jerome's runner-up on "I wanna be a soup star", who was going to play Electra in the Daredevil movie, Marlon Brando and Stan Lee are in mental institutions or prison.  Scott Turow as well is definitely in prison.  They were all abducted and put in mental institutions or prisons when the next Daredevil movie, with a screenplay written by me and Scott Turow, was illegally shot down, was illegally shut down, the Daredevil movie shoot was.  I believe I was going to play Matt Murdock.  They were going to meet me.  The shoot may not have been in the united States, if you are looking for them in mental institutions in the united States.  The filming may have been taking place in Canada.  Maybe, for all we know, near Kingston.  Look for them in mental institutions in Canada.  They've been extending the duration for which people stay in mental institutions in Canada more and more and more over the past years.

Also, Daniel Day Lewis, FIND the twenty year old winona ryder.   Make sure Michael Tarshi and Noah Whylie meet her at her house to protect her.

Make sure you don't carry cell phones.  People might be able to trace the signal to your car while you're on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment