Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

message from hanno

this should be taken with a grain of I mean a ton of salt, but I think.. I dunno.. my future self told me I am getting unsuccessful lethal injection doses once every two weeks.. and I'm getting so much false messages and false information from my future self so I just don't know.. I mean.. I don't feel remotely close to dying.. like not even a chance of it so I just it seems truly doubtful..  I'm just.. I'm coughing a lot.. and when I cough I sometimes feel faint and black out for a second without at all losing consciousness.. its just a wind of like a heavy wind of blanking out consciousness which I instantaneously recover from..  don't worry.. I'm alive.. totally alive.. the lethal injection attempt theory is so wild and woolly I just don't know..

No comments:

Post a Comment