Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2016

MEREDITH FINCH'S GIGANTA....!!!!!....

Giganta:... ..”.. I am a primordial soup of sensations wellessyday.... and these sensations are swrods.. swords.. warrior's swords... and they soup cash can a winnings for the swords of cavewomen of which I am the premivel louoy loupy woman nude of sweatsome hasday … I am a has-been womn dish done scrawny... and I am an hourglass nude... and I fight in the scrimmage of time's weasal.. for I am a wasel done donnit of time's cuff merry my lute I am a lute merry done song...”..

Diana: ...”... where did we come off wrong.. poor Giganta sweatsom hash done somday...”..

Giganta: ...”... it was not done in the bell's scrawny dawning mit mist of mitt cushions in which I done donnit a donut hash wednesday.. this is the scremmage cabbage of time.. and the time of a cabbage's sunday... I live in the brain nervous centre deepwounded searing of my breasts .. and they are bare sumday with autumn breeze...”

Diana: ..”.. you are not no daughter of mine... and I am no daughter of nightingale... a mist done done sunday mst.. myst..”..

Giganta: ...”.. and this hash weelesady .. it is gone fro for morrow like done a dime dusk...”


dialogue for a wonder woman comic book written by meredith finch... a wonder woman comic book named... “The Wonder Woman”...

No comments:

Post a Comment