Pages

Friday, September 30, 2016

"The Wonder Woman" issue #1 - issue #24... written by Meredith Finch and Gail Simone.. with art by David Finch Flautrec.. and inks by Dan Green...

Giganta: .. so you'll be my not so mini-me paduan Diana.. as a mini-skyscraper of grand construction I will be the E. P. Taylor of Argus Diana... I will be your architect Diana and I will build you ... I will build you into the grand architecture of Olympus Diana... You will be grand, Diana, you will be Grand.. you will be a grandiloquent Diana ready for her prime bustier of jungle-bikini cast... we will make a Giganta of you yet.. Diana... you are such a savage inner wildfire Diana of inner wildness and eternal childlike temper a temperature inside you of child fires Diana.... juss' like me when I was a witween sixteen year old teenie-girl... who rode horses endlessly like any amazon princess.... I rode and befriended elks when I was a teenie sixteen year old girl Diana much as you are teenie and sixteen of age in many ways right now Diana-sisteen.... my sisteree Diana my sisi Diana mini-me.. we will make a jungle-bikini caravan dame bustier happiness girly-girlerieen girl of you yet Diana my green-girl enternal autumn winter...

Diana: .. eep.. I am ready for my testimonial for Giganta-greatness in breasts autumn enormous Giganta great bear-woman...

Giganta: .. Here is a book by Tamas Vicsek, called "Fractal Growth Phenomena".. study it will little bear-Diana... it will help you mini-Diana with your growth and coming-of-age....

script for "The Wonder Woman".. for the first 24 issue storyline of the comic book, "The Wonder Woman" written by Meredith Finch...

No comments:

Post a Comment