Pages

Friday, April 28, 2017

Mission Impossible 1: the beginning will be my 7th / seventh movie.. probably coming out in Septermber of 2018... the month of September is the month in which I did my Johnathon Phelps junior talks to himself.. his past self sent a coded message.. a telepathically encrypted message to his future self.. for Johnathon Phelps's past self had already laid all the designs and seeds of grains of plans for the future career of his spy espionage agent Johnothan Phelps is an agent in the present-future tense and in the past tense.. in the ancient historical tense.. Johnathon Phelps junior laid the best-laid plans out.. verbally dictating to his far, far, far future self ... as I run thru the gigantic entranceway tunnel of an underground railway shaft... (medusa frank)...

I dictated this monologue.. only telepathically.. ??... here's hopin' it came thru.. I thought.. merely thought this monologue in telepathic words.. in Belleville in the month of September.. of September...

No comments:

Post a Comment