Pages

Friday, April 28, 2017

Two-thirds of the way thru Roger Donaldson's "Robin Hood; Prince of Thieves"...

The Sherrif of Nottingham (Alan Rickman) is in a prison, in a mediaeval dungeon... the iron wall gratings are pitch black and like the sculptures of Rodin...

By order of the Sherif

the Sherif of Nottingham: .. no..

no commutation of sentence..

the Sherif of Nottingham: .. what..?..

it is what the Sherif has ordered...

the Sherif of Nottingham:.. I haven't..

.. it is with grave reluctance I share..

the Sherif of Nottingham: .. I'm not.. I'm not reluctant..

it is with no reluctance that the Sherif passes the death sentence upon Maid Marion and Robin Hood..

the Sherif of Nottingham: .. noo.. no..

with no.. with no commutation of their death sentence..

the Sherif of Notingham: .. what..?.. no..

with what no commupeance of justice to the law..

the Sherif of Nottingham: .. I do not well understand that..

the Sherif of Nottingham does not understand their crimes and will shew no mercy...

BY ORDER OF THE SHERRIF !!!... BY ORDER OF THE SHERIF!!!...


----------

Maid Marion and Robin Hood are at home..

Robin Hood: .. here.. maid marion .. I made you some coffee with lots of ginger in it..

Maid Marion drinks some..

Maid Marion: .. i'm so tired.. I'm so tired.. i'm bushed..

she goes to bed..

Soldiers walk in.. Army Cadet soldiers..

By order of the Sherrif of Nottingham.. both of you are consigned to great tortures of mercy...

Maid Marion is skewered thru her abdomen..thru her visceral abdominal wall.. with a piercing javelin with penetrates thru her stomach and thru her back..

Maid Marion: ..AHHHH... sob sob.. I could have been at the tavern.. I didn't want my father to get to get upset with me if I asked him for money...

Robin Hood: .. MARION!!.. I know what he said.. I know what he said.. he said it to me too.. I hope I didn't leave you to much money.. the taverns.. the taverns are guarded by the Sherrif's men.. - Robin Hood writhes in agony...

-----------

In the Sherrif of Nottingham's dungeon (Alan Rickman)

The Sherrif: .. the fathers.. by order of the Sherrif the fathers are roast pork..

the fathers are porkers..

The Sherrif of Nottingham: .. every single father in Nottingham is now dead meat.. by order of the Sherrif...

BY ORDER OF THE SHERRIF!!!.. BY ORDER OF THE SHERRIF!!..

what..?..

The Sherrif of Nottingham: .. what what I'm drunk..

BAD ALCOHOL.. BAD ALCOHOL.... GIVE THE FATHERS BAD ALCOHOL..

The Sherrif of Nottingham: .. drown the babies..

DROWN THE FATHERS TO THEIR GULLETS WITH ALCOHOL.. EVERY FATHER IN NOTTINGHAM.. BY ORDER OF THE SHERRIF.. BY ORDER OF THE SHERRIF...

-----------

Maid Marion and Robin Hood are taken away in carts..

above .. inside the house they left... in the upper-level hallway.. their are two two-dollar coins on the stool.. enough for two pints of beer...

medusa frank..

scene written for Roger Donaldson-directed, "Robin Hood; prince of thieves.." by Scott Snyder-2..

The Sherrif of Nottingham: Alan Rickman

Maid Marion: Willie Tell Archer...

.. (medusa)...

No comments:

Post a Comment