Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Doris Zeul.. is Sascha Renzscha Montgomery.. and Angelins Jolie as Winona Cynthia Doris Zeul - 3...

Doris Zeul: .."... I build a staircase and that staircase is my soul... and their is vegetation on that staircase.. and that vegetation craves such upward steps on that staircase that is my soul.. that my inward visceral tendrils of my very inward stomach itself feels this vegetation craving and transforms the soul of my staircase into something like a curving DNA Helix Staircase composing my very architectural physiology itself.. and it is as if my very sensual serpentine milk-laced lavender cushion body is sculpturally formed by a DNA physiology-melting curvature by the very skeleton of DNA itself so that genetics becomes teh very circulatory musculature neurochemistry neuroelectricity of my very physical self itself.. and it is a treu mediaeval Giganta-consciousness.. and it is myself as a treu phantasm-self that I seek thru all the Kluwer vol. 3 plant-microbe interactions of my inward sea ocean depths of deep heat-seeking missile craving motive-sensations.. as if my very intransient impalpable sensations in themselves were heat-seeking missiles seeking some hot zone hard target in Iraq.. and my silk-milk porcelain marble-body is inbred for Iraqi dungeon physiology.. and my very physical self is a dungeon incarnate and transform thru milk-sensors my very soul into a dungeon.. and inside it this dungeon of both my physiological self and my soulself is a nympth succubi imp holy spirit that is me.. and from therefrom my size-altering and my self personality altering powers birth forward... like labour-pains bringing herself out of herself as a treu Giganta-woman..."/...

No comments:

Post a Comment