Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Holly Madison Mystique.. and Monica Bellucci Mystique..?..

Mystique (Holly Madison) :..".. it is to find the Arabic Al-Jazeera.. I believe it is actually a completely different, truly dynamic Arabic News Network in Qatar.. not sure what Arab country Arabic Al-Jazeera is located.. but it is a network that must be my conquest.. for the mistreatment of Arabic children was SO the predominant note of Arabic Al-Jazeera.. unlike English Al-Jazeera.. that I must.."

Alison Blaire (Bridgette Marquardt) :..".. cow how.. how cow.. how.. has the reach of predatory women gone so far... to reach Arabic Television networks.. and only Arabic..?.."

Mystique (Holly Madison) :..".. I mindwiped all memory of Arabic Al-Jazeera from my memory.. it was too painful to remember.. but it goes deep grain into the blame of Arabic reality.. I became purplenude Mystique so I could.. be Arabic.. in skin pigmentation.. and it is so incomprehensibly vast that.."

Alison Blaire (Bridgette Marquardt) :.. ".. it's my powers of light.. turning sound into light.. if I could attune it to TV networks... transmute my powers ... my mutant powers .. into something digital media.. into digital television media.. and translate Arabic sound into English sound... or into Arabic light or into Arabic lanterns.. I want to make a scholarly investigation of my own mutant powers.. maybe do scientific experiments on them to expand or enhance them.. so I can use my sound and optical powers to influence.. deeply, deeply influence Television Networks and the very image on our Television screen.. I started reading Eisenstein's book.. Sergei Eisenstein's book.. called.. "On directing".. it seemed to have so much to do with my mutant powers.. with the interaction of music and colour.. of musical theory and colour.. impressionism.. perhaps also musical impressionism.. if all this could be my mutant powers.. and I could have Eisenstein help me transform Arabic media.. digitally.. all the motion of images on the Television screen.."

-  SCREEEEECHHH !!! -

Mystique (Holly Madison) :.. ".. parting is such sweet sorrow.. Alison.. I wish we could begin a massive corporation together.. just the two of us.. instead we must severely now divide our ways.."

scene for Scorcese-directed, "The Uncanny X-Men"... the story of Diana of Themiscyra.. written by Hanno Jason Leigh..

 .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment