Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Ben Affleck is Lincoln March in Spielberg's second Superman movie, "Superman; man of steel; chapter two".. a sixteen or seventeen hour masterpiece...

Ben Affleck / Lincoln March: ..".. yeah.. Bruce Wayne's my younger brother.. he built me my own personal Batcave out of paper-mache... he built me a paper-mache Batcave in which I could be a paper-mache Mephistophelis Batman out of Joseph Conrad's "Heart of Darkness".. the Congo... the utter coal-pitch blackness of the Congo.. and Nekron is the appointed Guardian of this Black Congo.. Nekron who arranged teh birth or re-birth of the Black Lantern Corps.."..

Jeremy Irons: .. ".. my older brother Alfred arranged for me an unknown man to be your Alfred Pennyworth, Lincoln.. and I hear that lovely young lassie, Jean Loring is an official Black Lantern now..".. (Jean Loring is actress Elizabeth Holden, formerly teh "Girl, Interrupted" Winona Ryder...)...

Lincoln March (Ben Affleck) :.. ".. yahh.. wait.. the powers of Nekron may have begun with my namesake.. Abraham Lincoln.. Nekron may have begun his journey from the American Civil War.. and then his agent, Gavrilo Principe, who became.. The Shadow.. only Gavrilo Principe knows the evil that lurks in the hearts of men.. he's an agent of Nekron too.. he became the basis for a character.. the Shadow.. in 1930's pulp novels I believe.. (Gavrilo Principe is Jessie eisenborg..)..

.. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. HARVEST.... dini / Benitez poison ivy.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3... $4 .. covariance matrices.. Ted Kord.. covariance matrices.. $4...

No comments:

Post a Comment