Pages

Friday, June 29, 2018

Magog is Dragon's breat.. by Sky Mubs.. Magog.. sob sob.. Magob is played by Michael Fassbender in a masterpiece of a performance.. in Steven Spielberg / Francis Ford Copolla's / Sophia Copolla's.. and Scorcese's.. "Superman; man of steel" movie's.. and perhaps.. also.. as a man of tomorrow..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l7AlxYPBQo


Magog (Michael Fassbender):.."... the Joker.. sniff.. sob sob.. he's my buddy, the Joker's my buddy... it's like .. we were Laurel and Hardy once.. in the old days.. in the old days gone yon younder… aaarrRRRRGHHHAAA AUAGH AHUGH AHGUHHH!!!..."

Superman (Brandon Routh):..".. Magog.. I'm .. I decided.. I'm synthesizing a new kind of kryptonite no one's ever heard of before.. it's called.. "electric kryptonite".... it's like.. oh wait... wow.. I'm having a thought.. I'm having a thought.. it's like.. Nietzsche... Al Pacino in Warren Beatty's "Dick Tracey".."

Magog (Michael Fassbender):..".. Dick Tracey... I wish I could have gone back to being the cool Dick Tracey villain I wish I'd always been.. like.. their's God Key.. sorry.. Supes.. cken I call you Supes.."

Superman (Brandon Routh):...".. sure.. I'm supes.. like Campbell Supes.."

Magog (Michael Fassbender):..".. thanks.. Superman.. Supes.. Chief.. Allen Dulles.. sorry.. okay.. The Brow .. it is my mission in life to alchemically transmute myself into the most apocalyptic Dick Tracey Villain in the history of Dick Tracey comics.. the Dick Tracey Villain called.. "The Brow".. "The Brow".. "The Brow".. I must.. I am in awe and beyond-quantum-apocalypse enchantment of "The Brow".. from old Dick Tracey comics.. I've decided... I've made the choice for me.. I will be.. "The Brow".. I have.. sworn it..?.."

Superman (Brandon Routh):..".. I'll help you with that Magog.. this electric kryptonite .. ahh.. the thought was.. it's time-travel.. electricity can be time travel.. that was the Nietzsche though.. - what..?.. oh dear.."

Magog (Michael Fassbender):.. ".. it's Thomas Blake (Sean Bean).. Thomas Blake wants to be "The Brow"... oh no.. sorry Thomas Blake.. you deserve more than anyone on the planet.. than the galaxy actually .. for you Thomas Blake to be The Brow..."

Superman (Brandon Routh):.."... oh dear.. so we're doing the earth-1 The Brow.. and earth-2 The Brow thing again.. it gets convoluted and heavily dark matter problematic... so.. it's that.. the Nietzsche thought I had for hte very first time in my life was that electricity could be time-travel.. hence .. "electric Kryptonite".. it's Rhizobium Meliloti (Mellissa Reeves / Alethia Wagner / embeth davidtz).. ol' sweet youthful nympth-girl Rhizobium.. Meliloti.. she has the relationship with comics.. with the very root source wit and root source ponds and lakes of Galilee of comic book fractal gel itself.. maybe it is thru only thru the wit and charm and alchemical grace of our friendly-girl, ol' Rhizobium Meliloti.. that you .. and Thomas Blake.. can both become the Brow of Earth-1 and Earth-2.. "

Magog:..".. hmh.."...

No comments:

Post a Comment