Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2018

"The Flash; the Fastest Man alive".. screenplay for directors Francis Ford Copolla and Dennis Hopper... and Sean Penn.. Sean Penn... the third director of "The Flash; the Fastest Man Alive".... screenplay written by Hanno Jason Leigh... if it's.. okay with Jennifer Jason Leigh for me to use her name...

Jay Garrick picks up the bullet that he caught at quantum-speed .. the bullet that was going to hit.. Joan Williams (Claire Danes)..

Jay Garrick (Crispin Glover):.. ".. oh.. wait.. oh.. Joan … these weird powers I have.. I think they're helping my vison .. my precision-vision.."

Joan Williams (Claire Danes):..".. maybe they can help you with your reading impairment, Jay.. sniff.. here's hopin'.."

Jay Garrick (Crispin Glover):..".. oh... wait, Jay.. this bullet has tiny initials as an inscription on it.. oh dear.. the initials are.. "WW".."

Joan Williams (Claire Danes):.. ".. it can't be.."

Jay Garrick (Crispin Glover):.. ".. the other.. "WW".. our old friend and ne'er do well.. Wally West.. oh geez.. Wally .. playing with bullets-thru-time now are we, old buddy.. Wally West .. that bullet you sent speeding back thru time all the way thru the twentieth century almost hit my girlfriend... I'm lucky she's alive.. at all.. these shenanigens have got to stop, Wally.. what could possibly have been the point of doing this.. I don't understand at ALL the social psyche of the twentieth century.. although I'm convinced already that this speeding-time-bullet has something major to do with exonerating future JFK assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald.. that's my real theory and I'm sticking to it.."..

Joan Williams (Claire Danes):.. - firmly, with resolve - ..".. so am I .."

Jay Garrick (Crispin Glover):.. ".. let's meet Ted at the JSA headquarters.. Joan..."

- at the JSA headquarters -

Ted Grant (Matt Damon):.."... Jay.. Joan .. glad you're here.. I've got our super-buddies the Creature Commando's on the line..."

Jay Garrick:...".... it's devilsbane… devilsbane.. wormwood... wormwood.."

Ted Grant (Matt Damon):.. ".. ahh.. on the screen.. it's Doctor Myrna Rhodes..."

Doctor Myrna Rhodes (Miranda Kerr):.. - on the huge main screen of the interior headquarters main room of the JSA - ..".. Ted.. oh, Ted.. what a name.. it's .. I'm going to start killing children in the future.. in the very beginnings of the twenty-first century.. in the future '00's of the twenty-first century... it's my powers .. these dread Norman the Conqueror Peter the Great most of all Ivan Karamazov the Terrible Medusa radio-serpent-hallucinatory-hair powers which I have.. I've heard a very young woman living in Ancient Athens who calls herself friend sister Athena telling me that I've been chosen by the Voice of Fate.. sorry, Alan Moore.. to be the historical creature-goddess Medusa.. that the Stone-Gaze is coming.. the ferocious, avid, dread Stone-Gaze is coming.. I hope when that happens I don't have people saying to me what they're saying to me now.. you look fine to me, Myrna.. "..

Ted Grant (Matt Damon):.. ".. such words would test me my better part of man..."

Jay Garrick:.. ".. Medusa .. you're gonna kill kids in the twenty-first century..?.. the JSA is like.. we're such a fair-wheather organization..."

Ted Grant (Matt Damon):.. ".. I've been feeding into the digital mainframe of the JSA three letter.. three letter.. "J"... "L" .. and "I".. "I".. for "Illuminatti".."

Joan Williams (Claire Danes):..".. Justice League Illuminatti"..

Ted Grant (Matt Damon):..".. peacisely.. like pea's and a pleasant pod the Justice League of silly and serious days.. a Justice League of serious house on serious earth.. sorry.. Mr. Morrison.. know that's heavily copyrighted to you.. what I just said.. what I just said.."

Jay Garrick:.. "... and the reason I was given powers of Quantum-speed was to marginalizing the HEEL out of EVER calling it the Justice League International.... it's JLI.. JLI.. JLI.. all the way, baby.."

Joan Williams (Claire Danes): - like a delighful cheerleader - ,.".. J L I.. !!!.. J L  I.. !!!  J L I.. !!!..."..

Jay Garrick:.. ".. how about JLI for Jay like Illuminatti.. that too.."

Joan Williams (Claire Danes):  ..".. heh..."

Jay Garrick:.. ".. this whole.. I'm hearing .. yeah their's his ascription on the comuter screen ..  it's RHMedes .. one of the most atrocious entities of the twenty-first century.."

Ted Grant (Matt Damon):..".. yeah.. he gets it all backwards.. like putting the chariot in front of the horse.."

Joan Williams (Claire Danes):.. ".. like our friend Medusa here is the horsewoman.... ?.."

Medusa / Doctor Myrna Rhodes (Miranda Kerr):.. ".. heh... hahahahah.. thass' a funny joke, Joan.."

Ted Grant (Matt Damon):.. ".. it's what happens.. when.. The Replacement arrives.. JESUS!!!.. MYRNA, BABY!!!.. they want to KILL you eight times and DRAGG you up from TARTARUS and KILL YOU over and over again.. who.. Noted Crusader against Plastic Surgery Practices: … ".. Maxwell Matz".. No.. the Pedophilic 1980's Satanism against Medusa ends with me.. Who am I .. I'm Maxwell Matz, and I'm Medusa's Replacement..."

Doctor Myrna Rhodes starts shaking and she starts gripping her own throat with her hand.. like she's choking.. Myrna Rhodes starts having a psychosomatic panic-attack.."

screenplay scene for "The Flash; the Fastest Man alive", written by Hanno Jason Leigh.. with hopeful permissions form beautiful actress, Jennifer Jason Leigh.. Hanno Ridal Raudsepp... for "The Flash" hopeful directors.. Francis Ford Copolla and Dennis Hopper.. and also.. "Flash" director Sean Penn.. and hopefully also "The Flash" director.. Nick Broomfield.. of the documentary.. "Kurt and Courteny"...

.. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. the Paul Dini Joe Benitez Poison ivy is Violette le Duc, autobiographer of the lyrical,poetic French work.. "La Batarde".. and this pamela Isley is also both Rhoda and Jinny equally.. alike .. in Virginia Woolf's "The Waves".. and all of the aforementioned women are the beautiful, petite, infinitely graceful and compassionate and graceful and brave Poison ivy of issue 2 / part 2 of "Walk in the Park", written by Rucka.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3... $4.. covariance matrices.. Doris Zeul. Ted Kord. .. covariance matrices.. $4.. $5.. Cobb-Douglas Function... Simone Bianchie Angelina Jolie Monica Bellucci Neil Gaiman Dave McKean Poison ivy.. Cobb-Douglas Function.. $5..


No comments:

Post a Comment