Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Monica Bellucci Poison ivy and David Burzstein / Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. Ahania Blacksmith.. in the17-hour, "Superman; man of tomorrow", the story of Superman Macbeth and Embeth Davidtz Lana Lang Lady Macbeth and Victoria Hill Lois Brianne Lane Shakespeare's Cleopatra.. and Alexis Luthor Shakespeare's Brutus and Ahania Blacksmith Shakespeare's Marc Antony...

Poison ivy (Monica Bellucci):.. ".. I feel.. Ahania .. I feel .. so ancient.. so ancient in soul and consciousness.. and youthful in my bodily demeanour and yet so ancient inwardly physiologically... it's that.. I think.. I knew you.. I .. KNEW you.. and Kathy Kane.. Ahania Blacksmith.. it was just the three of us.. in an earlier realm lost to memory.. myself, Pamela Isley, Ahania, you and Kathy Kane.. it was the three of us together.. the best of friends.. the best of friends... and you Ahania and Kathy Kane were boyfriend and girlfriend.. and then.. I evolved.. metaphysically I evolved.. into an entity.. into a true evolutionary entity.. as if I could be a plant-microbe interaction incarnate.. and my soul could be a plant amoeba or blue-green algea.. and Superman could be the Mahatma Gandhi of Superhero's who felt such eternal goodness of soul compassion for myself Poison ivy with the soul of a plant amoeba.. as the truly Gandhian Superman felt a great powerful, apocalyptic inner sensation of the sacredness of life that a space amoeba was possessed of.. so did Superman feel equally about the value of my soul... of my poison ivy soul.. things have changed.. now.. a Raven Lovecraftian Shade has overcast the world.. and the World is the pit and above us all lies a razor-pendulum... and.. Ahania Blacksmith.. when you and Kathy Kane were boyfriend and girlfriend.. Ahania.. I'll... I'll .. BRING her back to you.. to rekindle the old, ancient flame.. to rekindle the old ancient flame of love between you.. I feel it coming... your wish is my command.. Ahania .. you read Adventure comics issue #271.. as did your friend in Europe Sonia Alexander.. my counterpart the Queen of Fables will help him.. will help Sonia Alexander become the man he is destined by his inward grace of ambition and gracious desire to become.. you may know how powerful I actually am.. in the spectral sphere of the mystic sciences and the arts of majic… Ahania Blacksmith.. their has never been a Poison ivy like me.. I will grant you your with, Ahania.. a comic book that Arthur Miller could have written .. namely, Adventure comics issue #271... written by Jerry Siegal, Superman creator Jerry Siegal.. and one of the most beloved men of the twentieth century was the Biff Loman of that comic book issue.. and you will be him now.. you are.. Ahania Blacksmith.. I just now invoked the Babylonian, Assyrian, Akkadian Goddess Ishtar of Magda, my patron goddess... I invoked Mother Medusa and sister Athena.. by the gracious will and spectral power of these three Goddesses … now.. Ahania Blacksmith .. you are... LEX LUTHOR... of a future rainbow prism darkly golden age of the future.. and of future alien Silverfish ages.. of future Silverfox Ages of time.. you are.. Marshall McCluhan.. you wrote that Marshall McCluhan and Alvin Toffler wrote about human culture and society like no one else before them.. and now it is Donald F. Theall and Louis Armand who write about culture and society like no one else since McCluhan and Toffler.. ahh.. you found Arkady Plotniksy as well.. a great, grandiloquent writer on Blake.. William Blake.. Blake Luthor is coming.. Blake Luthor is coming.. I will pledge my soul to Blake Luthor.. my plant-microbial relations Soul I will pledge to Blake Luthor.. and I the Poison ivy of plant, human and animal and alien and Kryptonian Society.... I denote you.. Ahania Blacksmith... I Knight thee... Ahania Blacksmith..

                                    … Lex Luthor of Many Societies... !... /fin."


No comments:

Post a Comment