Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

.. 4-year old Kate Moss: ..".. but Giganta.. he's Steve Trevor.. and I know that Steve Trevor is fearless but he can still feel pain.. just as much as anyone.. just as much as me.. but maybe... more than 9-year old megan d. iseult.. but that's because 9-year old megan d. iseult read the novel.. 'Presumed Innocent', written by Scott Turow.. and she cried so much in the womb.. and that accountant in prison.. sob sob.. was he an accountant.. ?-.. I'm not-.. not sure.. but megan d. iseult in the womb she said.. please.. please.. please.. can you replace that accountant in prison.. Scott Turow.. can you replace him with a 9-year old girl... in prison.. instead... and can that 9-year old girl be me megan d. iseult.. and can her name be Angelica Jones.. played by me megan d. iseult.. where.. just like Karen Grant is Jean Grey's other name.. Angelica Jones is 9-year old megan d. iseult's other name.. exactly the same.. thing.. exactly.. the same.. and so that I.. you see.. Scott Turow.. I am in the womb.. and I am embryo-megan d. iseult.. and I may not be a succubus-embryo in the womb.. I might just be an embryo megan d. iseult in the womb.. but from within my present inhabitance in the womb.. I am going to arrange some very compassionate, humane, very, very, very, very, very misunderstood dentists.. that they remove all my teeth.. that they remove ALL my teeth.. when I am nine years old.. and that the pain of that for me is beyond electricity-iron-maiden-electric chair excrutiating for me.. but a man named Frank.. just like that wonderful person Frank Welker who does so many voices only Mark Hammill does as many for animated children's shows.. or is that Frank Whelker with an 'h'.. sorry.. their is a book published by McGraw-Hill.. written by Frank.. the title of this book is I think.. '.. an introduction to electricity and optics..'.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment