Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

.. evil music mix 10.. is the official, quintessential music of.. Hanno Raudsepp of earth: ..".. and when they start saying .. on 'Visual Sensations for Women'.. that a rapist.. being.. I mean they already said that about a tiny little 12-year old boy.. or younger.. who was accused.. of groping.. of groping.. but if that ever happens again.. I'm thinking of men who are supposed to be.. rapists.. in prison.. in prison.. and saying if those men are sexually assaulted then that is their punishment.. saying that that is.. justice.. and.. they already said that the men the arab prisoners in Abu Ghraib.. they already said on the internet that those men those arab prisoners had sexually assaulted young boys.. and that so Abu Ghraib was their punishment.. and see.. I really can't remain on this earth any longer.. I have to fade away.. on to a different earth.. with a radically different.. atmosphere.. but I want to say.. if that can't happen.. if that can't happen.. see.. I'm thinking of black holes in outer space.. and if.. all the self-awareness that is me.. could be sucked away.. just like a black hole.. just like a black hole.. and for my future if I really can't leave this planet earth.. if all my self-aware consciousness could be sucked away from me.. just like a black hole in outer space.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-K9ScyWjhQ

No comments:

Post a Comment