Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

.. James Marsden: - in March of the year 2009 -... "... I'm in the blue room... I'm in the white room.. I'm in the blue room.. I'm in the white room... I'm in the blue room... I'm in the white room... I'm in the blue room... I'm in the white room... oh boy... oh dear... oh dear oh dear oh dear... I finally found out where we are... we're all... on Earth-72... Earth-72 is the Disney-Earth... Earth-72 is the official Disney-Earth... we're all on the Disney-Earth... the dispatch says that we are going to remain on this Disney Earth for the next 30 years.. no.. for the next.. forty years.. minimun.. oh boy.. minimum 40 years.. they're making a Maleficient movie in this Disney-Earth... Earth-71... a live-action Maleficient movie... they're making a live-action Cruella deVil movie in this Disney-Earth... it's Loki... a man named.. 'Tom'.. is playing Loki... oh dear... oh dear... they're making Loki into a Disney-Villain... oh boy... Hanno... I'm sorry... I'm very sorry... oh... he... might become a hero... oh... Hanno... I'm sorry... they keep on making him back into a villain over and over again... irrepressibly... if Scorcese ever makes any 'The Uncanny X-men' movies in this Disney-Earth... they will all be Disney-The Uncanny X-men movies... Disney-fied 'The Uncanny X-men movies... all of them... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment