Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

.. emotional music - Marco Vernacchia - Tears of Faith... is the official, quintessential music of.... Amora Freyya the Enchantress (Arianne Zucker): ..."... Loki (Ralph Fiennes)... I have a confession... I possess... inside myself... a deep, deep fascination for the Bermuda Triangle... and... you know... Loki (Ralph Fiennes)... I don't plan on remaining a human being... goddess... personage... forever... I want to actually... become... you see... Loki (Ralph Fiennes)... I want to actually... be... become... the Bermuda Triangle... I want to perfectly merge my physiology with the Bermuda Triangle... so that I actually AM the Bermuda Triangle... and then... such powers to commit such wonders upon the earth... such wonders upon the earth... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25xWBR_XYuA&list=RDMM&start_radio=1&rv=v5iv7hrbtGQ

No comments:

Post a Comment