Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

... Track 4... of disc one... Track 4... of disc one... of the soundtrack composed by Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL... for the movie... "Batman versus Superman; Dawn of Justice"... Track 4... of disc one... is the official, quintessential music of... you don't know what happened... you may not know what happened... when Jean Grey... BECAME... Magneto... when she became Eric Magnus... flesh-and-blood Jean Grey became... Eric Magnus... Magneto... Jean Grey: ..."... sob sob sob sob sob... I-.. I... havvallbbvvhaavee.. to become Magneto.. eric.. eric.. eric.. I-.. I... I.. havvvbbeeevveee.. to become Magneto.. eric.. eric.. I am Jean Grey and I am a monster beyond compare.. their has never been a monster like Jean Grey in the whole history of many, many, many island-universes... and I-... I.. hallvvaabvvlleee.. to become.. eric.. eric.. Magneto.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment