Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2022

... Hanno Raudsepp: ..."... mr. scorcese... how much space of time existed... transpired... was there actual substance of between my multiple, serial rages in the year 2019... because all the memory I literally possess presently in my mind of that year is a clean sweep of rage of continuous... rage... for the whole, entire year... how much space of time was there in that year in between my serial rages of that year... of the year 2019... of the whole, entire year of 2019... because I wonder if all that space... all those spaces... substance of spaces of time between my serial rages of that year... of that year of 2019... could be entirely my portrayal of Havok Alex Summers... for mr. scorcese and the 'The Uncanny X-men' movies which he... directs... ".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment