Pages

Monday, January 31, 2022

... Track 4 doris zeul.... of disc one... Track 4 doris zeul angelina jolie of earth-2.... of disc one... of "The World of Hans Zimmer... a symphonic celebration"... Track 4.... of disc one... is the official, quintessential music of... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ..."... Something Ivan Karamazov... Fyoder Karamazov... Smerdyakov Karamazov... Katerina Ivanovna Karamazov... happens... with your... with my... consciousness sense of emotion-conscience of Brandon Routh's Clark Kent... after I've no longer been taking clonazepam and escitalopram for five weeks straight... and then something... awful... disastrous... awful... happens... when I start taking after this five week duration-era... when then... I start taking only escitalopram... regularly... only escitalopram... because I have a memory of escitalopram once having... a singularly... nice... effect... on me... one day when I only took escitalopram without taking clonazepam as well... a... nice... effect... ".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment