Pages

Sunday, May 7, 2023

.. Hanno Raudsepp: ..".. I wanted my old friend from high school.. an alternative high school just called 'Aisp'.. I wanted her to play the young Charles Xavier's girlfriend.. where the young Charles Xavier would still be played by the youthful Patrick Stewart.. her name was Emily Donville.. and I thought she could be an actress in the role of young Charles Xavier's girlfriend.. young Charles Xavier played by a youthful Patrick Stewart.. for a movie of.. a movie titled.. 'The Uncanny X-men'.. directed by Scorcese.. and.. see.. this is what I can't do.. fourteen or fifteen years ago when I was reading about the history of eugenics on the internet.. and I found Carnegie and Connecticut in terms of the history of Eugenics in America.. first.. I thought the installation called.. 'Cold Spring's Harbour'.. was in Connecticut.. maybe a year or maybe less than a year later in 2009 or 2010.. I found out that the installation of 'Cold Spring's Harbour'.. I found out Cold Spring's Harbour was in Long Island.. see.. what I can't do.. is develop clinical maybe criminal insanity with conspiracies that I encounter on the internet.. and say that.. when young Charles Xavier (Patrick Stewart) and young Erik Magnus (Daniel Day Lewis).. walk toward.. they walk.. simply walk.. to.. to Cold Spring's Harbour.. (.. encountering no security..?..).. and they can simply.. no locked doors.. they can simply walk inside Cold Spring's Harbour.. and observe some scientists who are behind closed doors.. who are in a room behind closed door's with Charles Xavier's (Patrick Stewart's) girlfriend.. played by Emily Donville.. and then.. this is from.. from my reading the Marvel Saga comic book from the eighties.. which I think.. I bought my very first issue.. issue #1.. of 'The Marvel Saga'.. from.. from Cole's Book Store in the Don Mills Centre right close to my home.. and.. I'm not sure where I bought subsequent issues of this comic book called 'The Marvel Saga'.. but in that issue.. when young Charles Xavier's girlfriend is kidnapped.. Charles Xavier wants to rescue her instantaneously when he sees that she's been physically abused.. and young Magneto calls young Charles Xavier a fool and says that they.. what I mean is that young Magneto says something I believe to the effect that they have to exercise caution in rescuing young Charles Xavier's girlfriend.. in the scene that I wrote.. based on this.. I mean.. in 'The Marvel Saga'.. in this issue of 'The Marvel Saga'.. I honestly can't say that white-lab coat scientists of the Cold Spring's Harbour that actually exists in real life.. that they shoot and kill young Charles Xavier's girlfriend, played by Emily Donville.. and that.. I mean.. the next scene is.. I never even.. thought of.. do they attempt to retrieve the deceased girlfriend of young Charles Xavier (Patrick Stewart).. this deceased girlfriend played by Emily Donville.. the next scene I wrote.. was.. young Magneto (Daniel Day Lewis) and young Charles Xavier (Patrick Stewart) or both outside near the wooded area.. near the greenery of the forest.. they themselves were never in any danger and still aren't.. no one at this Cold Spring's Harbor was ever aware of them.. young Charles Xavier (Patrick Stewart) says.. 'How will we remember each other?'.. young Magneto's (Daniel Day Lewis's) response is.. 'I will remember you as the man who would not hesitate to save the life of his girlfriend. You will remember me as the man who stopped you.'....".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley fetus-baby kate moss 3-year old priscilla rich (William Marston Priscilla Rich?)- kate moss megan d. iseult 9- 10 year old angelica jones 9- 10 year old megan d. iseult 15-year old maggie ryder madeleine ryder aka 'madelaine herzog'- winona ryder Hyacinth Ryder.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment