Pages

Monday, May 1, 2023

.. the enigma TNG - Linkin Park - the fatal star - is going down.. is the official, quintessential music of.. 8-year old bart simpson: ..".. awww.. hanno.. I'm your friend.. the harry knowles schizophrenic voice gets worse if you only take cogentin.. maybe.. maybe.. maybe the martingale lawyer voices and visual hallucinations also get worse if you only take cogentin.. Bart Simpson himself may get worse as a part of your schizophrenia.. hanno.. if you only take cogentin.. maybe.. finally.. all the voices finally get worse if you only take cogentin.. hanno.. awww.. hell.. hanno.. I don't think any of that's true.. I mean.. in the final analysis.. I mean.. it's like.. I really think the voices won't be as bad.. all those voices.. if you do only take cogentin... and not escitalopram and clonazepam along with it.. okay.. like Zisa, the goddess tammuz said.. Doctor McPherson.. it's that.. he feels power in having his full feelings and convictions of personal responsibility.. he feels that power of having personal responsibility.. I wonder if it even.. makes him feel.. good.. I mean.. it may have been Zisa, the goddess tammuz who says that he panics if he finds out there's something wrong with the pills being sent to his patients.. to patients like you.. hanno.. I mean.. it's maybe even an empowering panic he feels.. over this.. with his powerful feeling and conviction of personal responsibility.. hanno.. I know.. you have a lousy feeling about having personal responsibility.. I mean.. I mean.. hanno.. you feel that you have no personal responsibility at ALL.. that's a really lousy feeling.. sorry.. hanno..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss 3-year old rachel summers megan d. iseult maggie 'hyacinth' ryder madeleine 'hyacinth' ryder aka 'madelaine herzog'- winona ryder monica "Malena" bellucci.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

... Hanno Raudsepp: ..".. last night.. at midnight.. I took only cogentin.. and then I slept.. and then.. waking up around eleven o'clock in the morning.. I began having a really good day.. no stone stomach blank feeling in my stomach.. none of that.. a happy feeling inside me as I.. okay.. my reading impairment had come back so I was having difficulty reading.. but I was talking to my schizophrenia-friends.. my voices.. to my schizophrenic voices.. and I was having really rational conversations with my schizophrenia-voices.. and.. then.. maybe around.. maybe around five o'clock or so.. in the afternoon.. maybe.. maybe.. maybe around then.. my mind entered a mental condition of utter chaos and tumult.. from having taken only cogentin.. it was-.. unbearable.. utterly.. unbearable.. and so.. having taken only cogentin ever since midnight before sleeping.. I finally took my one pill of clonazepam and my one pill of escitalopram after all.. at 6:40 pm in the evening-late-afetnoon.. then I went to bed.. talked to Doctor Laura who was calling herself Doctor Laura Gordon after the wonderful Gary Oldman Jim Gordon in the Christian Bale Batman movies... I think.. she said.. decades ago.. that she.. heh.. that she had to tone it down.. in a major way.. in a major way.. that she had to be.. sorry.. Doctor Laura.. that she had to be.. nicer.. sorry Doctor Laura.. Doctor Laura is one of my schizophrenic voices.. and.. so.. I finally went to sleep.. and.. now.. at 8:30 pm in the evening.. my mind is settled.. there is no more chaos and tumult in my mind.. no more unbearable chaos and tumult in my mind.. from having taken only cogentin.. I still before all that utter chaos and tumult in my mind.. from having taken only cogentin.. at midnight at the end of the previous day.. I still before all that.. utter chaos and tumult in my mind.. before that.. I was having a really happy day as a consequence of having taken only cogentin.. usually.. usually.. taking the cogentin.. the two pills of cogentin.. together with a pill of clonazepam and a pill of escitalopram.. usually.. that combination of four pills.. brings sadness to me.. brings-.. I hope the stone stomach utter blankness of feeling in my stomach.. doesn't.. come back..".. .. .. .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lre90zBiX8g&list=RDlre90zBiX8g&start_radio=1 .. in the inwards of the above URL.. watch?vivien = luther-ressurection-enrgy-90 zatanna-Business-illuminati e(X)onerate-8-guesses (Tobey Maguire Peter Parker and Winona Ryder Jessica Drew.. - eight guesses?.. (.. I-.. I'm writing.. or typing this.. but I don't know what it means.. what eight guesses for Winona Ryder Jessica Drew.. means..).. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley 3-year old kate mosss fetus-baby kate moss 48-year old kate moss 14-year old kate moss megan d. iseult talia al ghul megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder monica "Malena" bellucci.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment