Pages

Monday, May 1, 2023

.. Hanno Raudsepp: ..".. I took cogentin together with clonazepam and escitalopram again.. at twelve o'clock at night.. this being my morning dose for the upcoming day.. at night.. the cogentin madness finally hit me.. the cogentin madness of having taken only cogentin.. for.. for actually only one day.. previously I'd had two good days of taking only cogentin.. then after that I took four pills again.. two pills of cogentin and a pill of escitalopram and a pill of escitalopram.. and then after that day.. only one day of that?-.. then it was another single day of taking only cogentin.. only two pills of cogentin.. and then.. that night.. this past night.. the cogentin madness hit me... true madness.. true madness.. so I'm going to trust the Goddess Zisa about how she's saying I can trust Doctor McPherson to truly have my best interests at heart.. and Traing too.. I mean.. her name is spelled.. Trang.. Trang.. and.. that Doctor McPherson really is looking for the very best medication to be my one daily pill of clonazepam.. and my one daily pill of escitalopram..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment