Pages

Monday, May 1, 2023

.. Nightmares in Paradise - Feat. Kristiana.. is the official, quintessential song of.. hanno raudsepp: ..".. I said I was.. see.. I was surprised.. when I finally saw Emmy's face.. Emmy at Tim Hortons.. when I saw her face without the covid-19- mask.. she looked like Amy Adams in 'Man of Steel' and 'Batman versus Superman'.. she looked so much like her.. I expected her face.. to look like the face of.. of.. 'Ray Donavon'- Embeth Davidtz.. I said I was.. 'taken aback'.. that she looked.. her face.. that she had the face of Amy Adams.. instead.. I'm thinking that I used the phrase.. 'taken aback'.. that she had the face of Amy Adams.. Emmy at Tim Hortons.. when with the covid-19- mask on.. she always looked strikingly like.. like Embeth Davidtz.. I'm thinking of stage-actress Embeth Davidtz a photograph of her in I think the year 1999 on the internet with an article about how she.. she was still an actress just on the stage not as much in film.. anymore.. I think in the year 1999.. and in that article.. the photograph of Embeth Davidtz.. of stage-actress Embeth Davidtz.. I know about Lyall Watson and Lee Strasburg.. I think they both believe in photographic memory.. and I don't.. but somehow I remember something about this photograph of stage-actress Embeth Davidtz smiling in the article about Embeth Davidtz in the year I think 1999.. about how she wanted people to know she was still an active actress... just on the stage now more maybe much more than in film.. in the year 1999... in that photograph of that article I think in the year 1999.. Embeth Davidtz was smiling and I remember that photograph as her looking just like the Amy Adams-face Emmy of Tim Hortons.. the Tim Hortons I go to regularly in Trenton, Ontario.. " .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh1xOEiGju4 .. in the inwards of the above URL.. watch?vivien = mighty-hale-1-e(x)oneratable-Ovaltine Energy-illuminati-Guess-jesse-university-4.. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment