Pages

Friday, June 16, 2023

.. and Laurence Olivier may have said.. ".. please.. Laurence.. make him nice.. make him so nice.. Hamlet.. Hamlet.. as Hamlet.. as-.. as Hamlet.. I'll be so beautiful to my mother.. Gertrude.. and.. I'll have such a gentle voice.. there is such infinite, horror-potential for cruelty in Hamlet.. in Hamlet.. in how Shakespeare wrote him.. I'll channel Goethe.. when I play Hamlet.. I'll play him with such gentleness.. my Hamlet will be a gentle soul.. always.. always.. there is such infinite horror-potential for sadistic verbal cruelty with Hamlet.. with Hamlet.. with how Shakespeare wrote him.. I'll channel Goethe.. when I play Hamlet.. my voice.. I'll spend years.. many years.. bringing such gentle, spiritual vibrations of gentleness to Hamlet's voice.. when I play him..".. also.. Ralph Fiennes.. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult 3-year old rachel summers megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder madeleine 'hyacinth' ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie scarlett johansson savanna samson holly madison gal godot.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment