Pages

Thursday, June 1, 2023

.. Hanno Raudsepp: ... " ... the goddess tammuz is a genius!!.. she told me take cogentin after all.. together with the escitalopram and clonazepam.. and on these past two days.. taking the cogentin.. which I'm really not sure is cogentin.. what I mean is I think Doctor McPherson is giving me something different than cogentin.. although still labelled 'cogentin'... but the effect of taking this.. whatever it is.. it may not be real cogentin.. the effect of taking this "cogentin".. together with escitalopram and clonazepam.. in the past few days.. has been.. miraculous.. the goddess tammuz begged me from the depths of her soul to take cogentin again.. after a truly horrific day of taking only escitalopram and clonazepam.. and.. she was right.. she was so.. right.. to tell me to take cogentin again..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment