Pages

Thursday, February 29, 2024

... Hanno Alexander Raudsepp: ..."... I'm not doing my job as screenwriter for Steven Spielberg and Sophia Coppola's Superman man of tomorrow movies... because my job is to remember what I read from the books that constitute my research for these screenplays I have to write... and... I swear I think it may even possibly be at the point where I am reading the same book content maybe possibly literally a hundred times and I still remember NOTHING whatsoever that I read.. not a single particle.. of information.. so what kind of godammit it to hell what kind of bloody research is this I'm even doing for the Superman man of tomorrow screenplays which I owe to directors Steven Spielberg and Sophia Coppola.. I'm failing them.. failing them completely.. big time.. big time..".. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley 3-year old rachel summers 3-year old megan d. iseult 9-year old angelica jones 9-year old megan d. iseult 5-or-7-year old new-futuristic-johnny-depp-masterminded-21-Jump Street Megan d. Iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment