Pages

Thursday, February 29, 2024

... track 12... track 12... of the soundtrack composed by Rupert Gregson-Williams for "Wonder Woman 1', directed by Patty Jenkins... track 12... is the official, quintessential music of... Hanno Alexander Raudsepp: ..."... Maybe I do feel the world owes me a living... I know I do... but this has proven to be a reality for Hollywood Movie Stars... the world has given them a living.. the world has given... itself.. to these Hollywood Movie Stars.. the world has given riches and power and immortality and mysticism.. everything.. to these Hollywood Movie Stars.. and... I'm jealous.. I'm insanely jealous of them... because I may always feel that I am owed exactly the same thing.. I guess that's just me.. and I've been given.. like.. it feels.. like.. the world.. has given me.. nothing... and that the world has given these Hollywood Movie Stars.. everything.. and more than everything.. and I'm jealous of them.. insanely jealous...".. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley 3-year old rachel summers 3-year old megan d. iseult 9-year old angelica jones 9-year old megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment