Pages

Monday, March 4, 2024

.. Actor John Goodman: ..".. I had this little experiment I tried.. maybe.. it was a big experiment.. with cogentin pills.. instead of taking them fresh from the blister pack... I think.. I think it's called a blister pack.. not a booster pack.. a blister pack... so.. instead of taking the cogentin pills fresh from the blister pack.. I would put the cogentin pills in plastic cannisters to age and decay.. that is.. that.. that is.. presumably.. I'm trying to remember.. that must mean that I stopped taking the cogentin pills altogether for a few days.. and would store them in plastic cannisters.. with the somewhat loose plastic lids that you fasten on and that are still a bit loose even though you've fastened on the plastic lid.. like.. thinking.. that maybe.. maybe.. maybe these cogentin pills need oxygen.. I used the term.. 'oxygenate'... the term.. 'oxygenate'... that because the plastic lids fit on just a bit loosely to the plastic cannisters after you fastened them.. or to the single plastic cannister.. I'm talking about plastic cannisters.. plastic lids.. in the plural.. because there were two.. there were two plastic cannisters.. and there was a bigger plastic lid and a smaller plastic lid but they both.. both these plastic lids fit on either or these two plastic cannisters.. and.. I thought the larger plastic lid fastened on to a plastic cannister was a looser fit.. a looser fastening of this larger plastic lid on to the plastic cannister.. that is.. the larger plastic lid.. I think.. I think.. I'm not sure but.. maybe not.. I should check.. I think both plastic cannisters are the same size... maybe not.. maybe.. maybe not.. so.. I felt that the larger plastic lid fastened on more loosely than the smaller plastic lid would let in more oxygen.. that the larger plastic lid would let in more oxygen.. and it was all exposing these cogentin pills to oxygen.. whereas it was like.. different.. so different the cogentin pills inside the blister pack.. I think the term is 'blister pack'.. and.. so.. my conclusion is.. that even one day of letting these pills be exposed to oxygen.. letting these cogentin pills age and decay inside the plastic cannister.. that even one day of this.. has absolutely a devastating effect on you mental health and maybe also on your physical health.. just... one.. day... even.. just.. one.. day.. of doing this.. that's my conclusion.. It's the reason I did this experiment.. heh.. of oxygenating the pills.. heheh.. of letting them decay and age inside the plastic cannisters.. eventually it turned out for quite a long time.. letting the cogenting pills accumulate in the plastic cannisters and age and decay and be oxygenated.. which.. even.. going back to taking fresh cogentin pills for a couple of days.. for two or three days.. after already having taken oxygenated cogentin pills already before that.. days before that.. having already taken aged and decayed cogentin pills before taking fresh cogentin pills straight from the blister pack again for two or three days.. this already taking aged and decayed cogentin pills first already wreaks devastation on your system.. I believe both psychologically and physically.. so why did I do this decaying and aging the cogentin pills experiment.. why did I do that experiment.. to begin with.. it's the fresh cogentin.. the fresh cogentin taken directly from the blister pack.. I call it a blister pack.. this fresh cogentin was butchering the mind and soul of my friend Alexis Luthor (Michael "William Blake" Owen Rosenbaum).."... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult maggie hyacinth ryder monica bellucci.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment