Pages

Monday, March 11, 2024

... Victoria Krueller (kendra tammuz wilkinson): ..."... The Incredible Hulk can't kick the asses of the CBC.. but Superman can kick the asses of the CBC.. at least if Superman is played and inhabited by a man named brandon.. or henry.. or.. or.. or.. david?-... awww.. I don't like this.. I forgot about that comic.. I gotta talk about the Incredible Hulk.. I think he's real.. but I think I'm his herald.. his harbinger.. in a very real, authentic, honest way.. I am.. and.. it's like.. I think the Incredible Hulk is so deeply compassionate an essence and person.. and the Hulk is very nice.. I mean.. so nice.. the Hulk is so very nice.. I wonder if there's a third one just called 'Hulk'.. just-.. just 'Hulk'.. I wish Stan Lee.. and Steve Dikto.. right now.. right now.. could write about him.. in a comic book just called.. Hulk... Hulk.. I still think.. I gotta say something.. I am going to very strategically.. it'll be cathartic for me.. completely.. absolutely.. cathartic.. to contact actor Jean Reno... about.. about.. about... and the man.. who went into convulsions.. in Luc Besson's film about Nikita.. when that man off-camera.. so horrifically was being scarred by horrific acid.. and the beautiful soul Nikita was screaming and crying for him.. that man is me.. using exactly the same acid.. to scar myself.. and.. okay... it's Deadpool.. I like him.. he's good.. he's trying so hard.. he's the most decent of men.. and.. okay.. okay.. okay.. okay.. it's a tiny little three year old girl.. she's really tiny.. her name is sinclair.. sinclair spectrum (3-year old kate moss).. and she's been just been cast as a three year old Swea'pea in a new live-action Popeye movie.. as a three year old Swea'pea who can talk eloquently, articulately and kind of like a leonardo dicaprio david mamet character.. maybe Moss from Glengarry Glen Ross.. or G. Gordon Liddy.. heh.. hahhah.. what if this adorable tiny little three year old girl could have the voice of G. Gordon Liddy as a really, really cute little three year old Swea'pea in this Popeye movie starring a really, really amazingly good friend of matt's (hanno jason leigh).. a really amazing person.. and old friend of his named Anthony.. he's playing Popeye in this movie.. I swear I'm going to ressurect matt's (hanno jason leigh's) father so he can direct this popeye movie.. in this our truly popeyed world.. finnegans wake.. joyce.. oh gee.. i gotta talk to matt (hanno jason leigh) about.. about what his father.. his other father with a Soviet background in his life history.. he knew what savage, sadistic, brutal friends his future Hollywood film and television media friends would turn out to be.. and he wanted his adopted or biological son matt (hanno jason leigh).. his son matt (hanno jason leigh).. my friend matt (hanno jason leigh).. to have some real friend for a full decade of high school.. first.. high school friends.. real ones..".. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult bridget marquardt holly madison kendra tammuz wilkinson.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment